Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 22.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 28th. One Block-Logic coin can now be purchased for about $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges. Block-Logic has a total market capitalization of $55,243.24 and approximately $30.00 worth of Block-Logic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Block-Logic has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Block-Logic Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Block-Logic’s total supply is 35,045,912 coins and its circulating supply is 22,899,329 coins. Block-Logic’s official Twitter account is @BlockLogicBLTG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Block-Logic is block-logic.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “As of July 2018, Block-Logic Technology Group and the token BLTG has been created from the Bitcoin-Lightning project. After a community-wide vote, it was decided that the project should be managed by community members rather than the original developers. The name was changed to avoid confusion with other similarly named projects and to better represent the vision and goals of the new project. All services will be made accessible through industry standard Application Programming Interfaces (API), enabling the integration between not only products developed by Block-Logic but also partners and 3rd party developers. Reward Allocation Reduction:”Every six months (or 262,080 blocks) the rewards per Block will be reduced by 1 until rewards per block are at 5. Rewards percentages for Masternodes, Staking and Governance will remain the same. It is expected that when the rewards are reduced to 5, the supply to the network will be sustainable and the increase or decrease of supply will be negligible to the number of tokens in circulation year on year. Block-Logic reserves the right to revisit and adjust the tokenomics annually.” “
Block-Logic Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block-Logic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Block-Logic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Block-Logic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Block-Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block-Logic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.