ALS Limited (OTCMKTS:CPBLF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,800 shares, a drop of 78.5% from the March 31st total of 13,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of ALS stock remained flat at $$9.00 during midday trading on Thursday. ALS has a 52 week low of $8.43 and a 52 week high of $9.59. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $8.96 and a 200 day simple moving average of $9.27.
ALS Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ALS (CPBLF)
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for ALS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ALS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.