Public Joint Stock Company Rostelecom (OTCMKTS:ROSYY – Get Rating)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $1.01 and last traded at $1.01, with a volume of 0 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $1.01.
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.92 and a 200 day simple moving average of $5.18.
Public Joint Stock Company Rostelecom Company Profile (OTCMKTS:ROSYY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Public Joint Stock Company Rostelecom (ROSYY)
- Hasbro Insider Bets Big On Stock Rebound
- The Coca-Cola Company Gets KO’d After Stunning Quarter
- Schwab Stock Can Be Caught Down Here
- Snap Up Some Snap-On On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Time to Buy any Dip in Prologis Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Public Joint Stock Company Rostelecom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Public Joint Stock Company Rostelecom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.