BitTorrent (BTTOLD) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 26th. BitTorrent has a total market cap of $1.73 billion and approximately $9,901.00 worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BitTorrent has traded down 4.9% against the dollar. One BitTorrent coin can currently be bought for $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.88 or 0.00239592 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00007164 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00005869 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTorrent (New) (BTT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00005098 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00002445 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00002420 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitTorrent Protocol is a decentralized protocol with over 1 billion users. BitTorrent Inc. invented and maintains the BitTorrent protocol. While there are many implementations of the BitTorrent software, BitTorrent and µTorrent (often called “utorrent”) remain two of the most popular. In 2018, BitTorrent Protocol reached a strategic partnership with TRON Blockchain Protocol. On July 24, 2018 TRON has successfully acquired BitTorrent and all BitTorrent products. BitTorrent (BTT) the token is a TRC-10 utility token based on the TRON blockchain to foster faster speed on the world’s largest decentralized application. “
Buying and Selling BitTorrent
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTorrent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.