MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 25th. In the last week, MimbleWimbleCoin has traded down 9.2% against the dollar. One MimbleWimbleCoin coin can now be bought for about $7.64 or 0.00019485 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. MimbleWimbleCoin has a total market capitalization of $82.75 million and approximately $67,836.00 worth of MimbleWimbleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $97.09 or 0.00247653 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00010790 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00004430 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001987 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $246.66 or 0.00629196 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000135 BTC.
MimbleWimbleCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “With a provable supply cap of 20,000,000, MWC is a scarce pure proof of work Mimblewimble based coin designed to enable greater network scalability, privacy and fungibility than legacy blockchain protocols. All transactions on the base layer use Greg Maxwell's Coin Join with his Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Three main properties of MWC transactions increase their privacy. All transactions on the base layer are CoinJoined with Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Consequently, there are no addresses, transaction amounts or intermediary inputs and outputs in blocks and all transactions are indistinguishable from one another. “
Buying and Selling MimbleWimbleCoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MimbleWimbleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MimbleWimbleCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MimbleWimbleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MimbleWimbleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MimbleWimbleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.