After more failed launches than Pele, it’s finally here! Today we cut the ribbon on a new and improved Kopsource and we’re excited to fill you in on what’s changed.
The first thing you’ll notice is that the site has had a much needed facelift. Thanks to Trademark Technology for their efforts on the framework, and to Dian Qamajaya for his fantastic contributions on the graphic design front. You can get in touch with them both using the contact details at the bottom of this article.
Next up is the news aggregation service which automatically sources fresh stories from across the web, meaning you are never short of talking points. Speaking of which, we also have an entirely new discussion feature which allows users to comment on posts via their social network profiles, or by signing up to the free Disqus service. You can even subscribe to comments so you know when to put your dinner down and rejoin the debate!
As well as all those daily news nuggets, we will also be offering up a whole host of diverse content ranging from blogs, debates, brilliant video features courtesy of 101 Great Goals, regular academy updates, great give-aways courtest of liverpooltees.com and others and, eventually, even a podcast!
All of this will be complemented by our social media feeds, which include new accounts on YouTube and Instagram. You can find these by clicking on the links below:
Kopsource on Instagram – OK, this one isn’t ready yet, but real soon, we promise!
Thanks to these guys:
trademarktechnology.co.za for the general web wizardry.
@dianqamajaya for the brilliant graphics.
@AnfieldIndex, @LFCTS, @TheBibTheorists , @caughtoffside and everyone else who has given us a shout-outs along with @strebby1, @NRectorious91, @Soggyboi, @ParrotFyace and the rest of the people who were kind enough to test the site out for us.
We’ll be making a few more tweaks over the coming weeks, and we’re always open to suggestion about how we could improve. Let us know what you think of the new site in the comments below and we’ll be sure to take everything on board.
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme