Last Updated: 20/03/17 7:40am
There were disagreements in the Sky Sports studio over a couple of penalty calls in the 1-1 draw between Manchester City and Liverpool.
Two contentious moments prompted plenty of debate, Nicolas Otamendi's challenge on Reds forward Sadio Mane and James Milner's on Raheem Sterling.
OTAMENDI ON MANE
Mane raced free from Otamendi with just Willy Caballero to beat, but the defender made up ground well and did enough to put off the Liverpool man, whose effort was blocked.
Mane appealed for a penalty but seemed to kick the back of Otamendi's foot as referee Michael Oliver waved play on.
Jamie Redknapp: "I think it's a penalty. You can see Otamendi's left heel touch Mane's leg. The fact he's ahead of him makes it a penalty."
Niall Quinn: "I disagree. The defender hasn't broken his stride. He didn't lunge. He was just running. It's an unfortunate coming together."
Liverpool vs Everton
April 1, 2017, 11:30am
MILNER ON STERLING
City had a good call for a penalty turned down with Milner catching Sterling as he attempted to convert past Simon Mignolet from a David Silva cross.
Graeme Souness: "It's a lunge from Milner - he's got no intention of getting the ball. It's a penalty and a red card.
Quinn: "It's a stonewall penalty."
Hit the video at the top of the page to watch the debate
Sky Customers can now upgrade to Sky Sports and get 12 months for just £18 per month. Upgrade now!
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme