Last Updated: 06/07/17 8:54am
All the latest Liverpool transfer news and rumours from across the British and European press on Thursday, July 6.
RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita has told his club that he wants to move to Anfield next season, according to various reports.
The Reds are hoping to sign the 22-year-old for a club-record £70m fee.
Meanwhile, Jurgen Klopp has urged fans to be patient as Liverpool continue the battle to land their top summer targets, says the Daily Mirror.
The Reds have already signed Roma winger Mohamed Salah for £34m and 19-year-old Chelsea striker Dominic Solanke for a fee to be decided by a tribunal.
- Liverpool FC Rumours Suggest a Number of Transfers in the Coming Year
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood