Last Updated: 06/07/17 8:54am
All the latest Liverpool transfer news and rumours from across the British and European press on Thursday, July 6.
RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita has told his club that he wants to move to Anfield next season, according to various reports.
The Reds are hoping to sign the 22-year-old for a club-record £70m fee.
Meanwhile, Jurgen Klopp has urged fans to be patient as Liverpool continue the battle to land their top summer targets, says the Daily Mirror.
The Reds have already signed Roma winger Mohamed Salah for £34m and 19-year-old Chelsea striker Dominic Solanke for a fee to be decided by a tribunal.
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme
- Naby Keita swoop latest
- Steven Gerrard’s U18s to face Burton Albion at St George’s Park