18-Year-Old Striker Domenico Berardi has been linked with interest from Liverpool by Sky Sports News today. The rumour reportedly comes from the Striker’s agent, who claims that interest is being shown from all over Europe, including Manchester City and Serie A’s Juventus to name but a few.
“Juventus, Roma and Manchester City seeking Berardi? These are not rumours – this is real interest,” Galli told tuttojuve.com.
“During recent weeks these clubs have sent observers to see Sassuolo’s matches on many occasions.
“Manchester City’s scouts have often come from England.”
Sassuolo’s General Director told also calciomercato.it: “We have received accreditation requests to view our games in recent times from English clubs such as Liverpool and Southampton.
“But it is too early to talk about the market so there has been no contact with any club.”
“Berardi has important qualities and certainly he deserves attention, but I think the guy has yet to grow and that Sassuolo is the right place for him to do it,” he added.
“We would like to keep the whole team until the end of the season, then in June we’ll see.”
The youngster, who currently plays for Sassuolo in Italy’s second tier Serie B, has netted 3 goals in 10 appearences in the current season and has demonstrated some highly impressive performances thus far.
If you are thinking of betting on Berardi to score in his next game, then do it at Ladbrokes for some great odds. Check out casino.ladbrokes.com when you’ve placed you’re bets to play on some classic casino games like Blackjack.
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme