Liverpool continue to monitor 'long-term' target Alexandre Lacazette, according to RMC in France.
The Lyon forward, who scored in last night's Europa League tie between the Ligue 1 club and Besiktas, is one of the most sought after players in European football.
Lacazette has established himself as one of the best marksmen in Europe and is currently enjoying his best season, scoring 31 goals in 40 games.
The 25-year-old has been linked with many of Europe's top clubs and inevitably, Liverpool's name has come up.
Dortmund and Atletico Madrid are named by RMC as two other clubs who are very keen on the France international.
Jurgen Klopp is expected to spend big in the summer - especially if Liverpool clinch a top four spot and Champions League football next season.
The likes of Virgil Van Dijk, Naby Keita and Julian Brandt are already on Klopp's summer shopping list.
Source: Liverpool Echo
This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme