Timo Werner insists he is happy at RB Leipzig despite being linked with a move to Liverpool.
Werner has impressed for Leipzig this season, scoring 14 goals in 24 Bundesliga appearances.
The 21-year-old's fine form has caught the attention of a number of clubs.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has reportedly sent a scouts to keep an eye on the midfielder.
But Werner insists he is happy with Leipzig for now.
"I want to keep growing together with RB Leipzig and keep developing here," he told German outlet Welt am Sonntag.
"I am still only 21 years old and still have plenty of years ahead of me.
"I am very happy at Leipzig.
"Joining this club has been a stroke of luck.
"I have found my way again under Ralph Hasenhuttl."
Source: Daily Express
This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
- Liverpool FC Rumours Suggest a Number of Transfers in the Coming Year
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood