Scott Rogers put his Liverpool Ladies side through their paces ahead of Sunday's FA Women's Spring Series opener with Yeovil, and our photographer was on hand to capture the best of the training session.
The fixture at Huish Park kicks off at 2pm BST and is the first of nine games before the start of the Women's Super League season.
Ahead of the long trip to Yeovil, the team stepped up their preparations for the match with a workout at the Select Security Stadium in Widnes.
Check out our gallery of the session below.
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme