Danny Ings was continuing his rehabilitation programme from injury at Melwood on Thursday morning – and our photographer was on hand to capture the latest strides in his quest for full fitness.
The striker has been a constant presence at the club’s training complex this summer, working tirelessly to overcome the knee issue he sustained last October that prematurely ended his season.
Indeed, Ings afforded himself little more than a week’s holiday over the course of the end-of-season break, instead continuing his recovery schedule at Melwood on a daily basis with the club’s medical staff.
And while many of his teammates returned on Wednesday to begin pre-season training, the 24-year-old was working with physiotherapist Matt Konopinski.
You can see the latest session in Ings’ determined road to recovery in our image gallery below.
- Liverpool FC Rumours Suggest a Number of Transfers in the Coming Year
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood