Preparations for the season finale continued at Melwood on Friday afternoon - take a behind-the-scenes look at how Liverpool are getting ready for the clash with Middlesbrough in our gallery.
A top-four Premier League finish can be secured this weekend, if the Reds claim victory over the north east outfit in their meeting at Anfield on Sunday.
See how Jürgen Klopp and his players have been preparing for the contest by browsing through the slideshow of their latest training session below...
Photos by John and Andrew Powell
Brought to you by Vitality, official wellness partner of Liverpool FC
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme
- Naby Keita swoop latest
- Steven Gerrard’s U18s to face Burton Albion at St George’s Park