Preparations for the season finale continued at Melwood on Friday afternoon - take a behind-the-scenes look at how Liverpool are getting ready for the clash with Middlesbrough in our gallery.
A top-four Premier League finish can be secured this weekend, if the Reds claim victory over the north east outfit in their meeting at Anfield on Sunday.
See how Jürgen Klopp and his players have been preparing for the contest by browsing through the slideshow of their latest training session below...
Photos by John and Andrew Powell
Brought to you by Vitality, official wellness partner of Liverpool FC
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one