...and welcome to Melwood for the first day of pre-season training ahead of 2017-18!
It's an early start for us, but we'll be with you throughout the day blogging live from the club's training facility as the Reds begin preparations for the new campaign.
The players are scheduled to undertake a series of tests on their first day back, and we'll have exclusive behind-the-scenes access to everything that's going on.
But firstly, it's time for Liverpoolfc.com scribe Chris Shaw to break with tradition and get a round of strong coffees in to kick-start the day...
Milk, no sugar please, Shawsy.
- Liverpool FC Rumours Suggest a Number of Transfers in the Coming Year
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood