One man who has been a constant presence at Melwood this summer is Danny Ings as he's tirelessly continued his recovery from injury over the break.
And the man himself is feeling good.
“I’m doing really well at the moment. Timescale-wise, I’m unsure but I’m feeling closer and closer every day. I’m back doing ball work. My fitness levels are getting back, it has been a while. I’m enjoying it and I’m feeling strong."
Click here to read more from Ings.
- Liverpool FC Rumours Suggest a Number of Transfers in the Coming Year
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood