One man who has been a constant presence at Melwood this summer is Danny Ings as he's tirelessly continued his recovery from injury over the break.
And the man himself is feeling good.
“I’m doing really well at the moment. Timescale-wise, I’m unsure but I’m feeling closer and closer every day. I’m back doing ball work. My fitness levels are getting back, it has been a while. I’m enjoying it and I’m feeling strong."
Click here to read more from Ings.
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme