Last Updated: 20/03/17 10:10pm
Former Liverpool, Fulham and Tottenham midfielder Danny Murphy is on The Fantasy Football Club this week, and you can be a part of it.
Murphy will join Max Rushden, Paul Merson and Rachel Riley on the show to discuss his playing career, which saw him win major honours with a successful Liverpool side.
The midfielder started his career at Crewe before moving to Liverpool for £1.5m and became a key player. Murphy's career at Anfield included a unique cup treble in 2001, where they won the League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup.
Murphy went onto play for Charlton, Tottenham, Fulham and Blackburn Rovers in the Premier League.
The Fantasy Football Club
March 24, 2017, 3:55pm
If you fancy meeting Murphy and being part of the studio audience on The Fantasy Football, just email us at email@example.com - and we'll let you know if you've secured a place.
Remember, you need to be able to make your own way to Sky Studios in west London on Thursday afternoon.
So drop us a line and who knows? You could be part of The Fantasy Football Club...
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme
- Naby Keita swoop latest
- Steven Gerrard’s U18s to face Burton Albion at St George’s Park