By Adam Smith
Last Updated: 20/03/17 11:16am
Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has topped the Sky Sports Power Rankings this week.
Lukaku grabbed an injury-time brace during the Toffees' 4-0 win over Hull on Saturday to become the league's top scorer on 21 goals, having reportedly rejected a contract extension at Goodison Park last week.
Bournemouth forward Josh King kept his place at No 2 in the charts after assisting Benik Afobe (No 36, up 144 places) to seal a 2-0 win against strugglers Swansea.
Riyad Mahrez (No 3, up 26 places) returned to the Power Rankings top 10 for the first time this season after finding the back of the net in his second successive league game during the Foxes' 3-2 win at West Ham.
Team-mate Jamie Vardy (No 9, up 15 places) was also among the goals at the London Stadium, while fellow goalscorer Robert Huth (No 14, up 52 places) also made the top 20.
Tottenham striker Harry Kane continued to slip down the chart due to his absence through injury, but midfielders Dele Alli (No 6, up five places) and Christian Eriksen (No 7, up 34 places) made the top 10 after both scored during Spurs' 2-1 win over Southampton.
West Brom defender Craig Dawson (No 5, up 65 places) piled more pressure on Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger with a headed brace and securing a 3-1 win over the Gunners on Saturday.
The Power Rankings methodology reflects a player's performance by awarding points to players for 32 different matchday stats.
Below, we present this week's Power Rankings, your club's top points scorer and the accumulative season rankings.
The Sky Sports Power Rankings will be updated every Tuesday during the season, so be sure to keep an eye on the big movers...
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one