Liverpool are the latest club to consider Burnley defender Michael Keane.
Everton, Manchester City and Leicester City have all discussed summer moves for the 24-year-old with the Goodison Park club thought to be favourites at this stage.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is keen to add another centre-back and has been impressed by what he has seen of former Manchester United player Keane who was called up to the England squad this week.
Click here to read the full story on MailOnline.
This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme