Liverpool FC is investing in its people by developing brand new training programmes.
Building on the success of the club’s largest recruitment campaign as part of the redevelopment of the Main Stand last year, the club will be offering training to its employees in order to equip them with a range of skills which will provide personal development and lead to a professional qualification in a range of business and leadership areas.
The club is already ranked number one for its experience provided to fans on matchday. This further training will ensure that the team behind the team will be able to build on this success in areas such as retail, hospitality, customer service and facilities. There will also be programmes to support the development of leaders and managers across the club.
Liverpool FC prides itself on attracting and retaining the best talent. This range of first-class training and professional development programmes will ensure our people are engaged and contribute to the ongoing growth strategy of the club.
The new programmes, delivered by Wirral training provider Key6 Group, form part of the club’s wider commitment to supporting employment in the Liverpool City Region and also the development of programmes within the local community.
Lise Jenkins, HR director at LFC, said: “We are committed to being an employer of choice and investing in our people so they can provide a service that is the very essence of The Liverpool Way.
“Working with a local company like Key6 Group helps us create further opportunities for local people and continue to give all our visitors to the stadium the best possible experience.”
Craig Pankhurst, managing director at the Key6 Group, added: “The team at Liverpool FC has developed a superb and progressive strategy so their employees, the local community, and their fans will experience the benefits of this training and development programme.
“This is a very exciting time for employers who are engaged with the Levy, and we are confident that our innovative approach is going to benefit all involved.”
- Liverpool FC Rumours Suggest a Number of Transfers in the Coming Year
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood