The first ever Liverpool FC and New Balance trainer sold out in a matter of hours on Friday – with more styles to be added to the footwear range soon.
An adaptation of a classic, the LFC 247s celebrate the club’s 125th anniversary year with a rich, deep red and commemorative Liver bird crest, and have become an instant favourite with fans.
Having only been revealed on Thursday and released at midnight, adult sizes have already sold out online and very limited quantities remain in club stores.
Junior sizes are still available – click here for more information.
But keep an eye on liverpoolfc.com/store and @LFCRetail, with the LFC 247s set to return later this year and a range of new styles to be added to the collection and released in time for the opening of the club's brand new Anfield store this August.
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme