Since its launch in 2009, Kopsource has seen a growth in far greater than either Liam or myself could have ever imagined. Our journey saw us build memories for ourselves which we can look back and say “we did that”. Most noteable of these memories was Raheem Sterling’s first ever inteview, as well as interviews with the likes of Steve Lomas, Kerri Dixon, David May, Ray Parlour and the legend that is Razor Ruddock.
However, all good things have to come to an end and due to time restraints the website suffered. We had tried to find ways to keep it alive, but this proved only a step backward from the website we had originally invisaged.
It has been with much consideration and debate that I decided to buy Liam Tomkin’s share of the website with the view to bringing back what we was best known for; top quality - orignal content.
Kopsource is now looking for writers to contribute to the site; as well as editors to run the project. They will be given full reign to do as much or as little as they like.
If you are interested, send an email with some sample writing and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be reviewed by myself.
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme
- Naby Keita swoop latest
- Steven Gerrard’s U18s to face Burton Albion at St George’s Park