Last Updated: 20/04/17 12:56pm
Michael Keane will leave Burnley at the end of the season, according to Sky sources.
The England international defender was the subject of bids from champions Leicester last summer but opted to stay at Turf Moor.
Keane, 24, has been linked with a return to his first club Manchester United, though we understand no discussions have taken place.
Burnley vs Man Utd
April 23, 2017, 2:15pm
Burnley host United on Sunday April 23, live on Sky Sports 1.
Everton, Tottenham and Liverpool are all believed to be interested in Keane. He has one year remaining on his contract, which will prompt Burnley to cash in this summer.
Everton manager Ronald Koeman made clear his admiration for the defender in January, although another source has told us Keane is not on Tottenham's radar.
Keane won his first England cap last autumn in the World Cup Qualifiers against Malta and Slovenia. He has played in all of Burnley's 33 Premier League games this season.
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one