The 18-year-old has been linked with the likes of Tottenham and Liverpool but has opted to commit his future to the Nerazzurri in Serie A
Inter have announced that Andrea Pinamonti has signed a new contract at the club.
The highly-rated striker, who turned 18 on Friday, has extended his deal through to June 30, 2021.
Kaka: Why Neymar is my favourite player
Pinamonti had been linked with Premier League clubs Tottenham and Liverpool, although his agent had suggested last month that his fondness for Inter would likely influence a decision over his future.
"In addition to the new contract, we are also discussing the sporting plans with the Nerazzurri," Tullio Tinti told Calciomercato.
"Andrea is highly regarded in Italian and European football, but his attachment to Inter will have an effect on his decision."
Pinamonti has made two appearances for the senior side this season, against Empoli in Serie A in February and in the Europa League against Sparta Prague.
The Italy youth international has shone for the Primavera side, scoring 16 times in only 20 appearances.
- Liverpool FC Rumours Suggest a Number of Transfers in the Coming Year
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood