By PA Sport
Last Updated: 20/03/17 10:24pm
Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson has travelled with the squad for warm weather training in Tenerife but striker Daniel Sturridge has been left behind.
Manager Jurgen Klopp has taken all his senior players not on international duty - James Milner, Dejan Lovren, Joel Matip, Loris Karius, Alberto Moreno and Lucas Leiva - to the Canary Islands for the week.
Henderson has been sidelined with a foot problem since the victory over Tottenham on February 11 but Klopp expects him to be fit to return for the Merseyside derby at Anfield on April 1, which is live on Sky Sports.
Sturridge has not played since coming on as a second-half substitute in the defeat at Hull on February 4.
He was sent home from the team's training camp in La Manga last month with a virus and then sustained a hip injury.
Liverpool vs Everton
April 1, 2017, 11:30am
A number of youngsters have been included to make up the numbers while the players' families have also been invited on the week-long trip.
Sky customers can now upgrade to Sky Sports and get 12 months for just £18 per month. Upgrade now!
- Liverpool FC Rumours Suggest a Number of Transfers in the Coming Year
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood