Harry Wilson has been called into the senior Wales squad ahead of their World Cup qualifier with the Republic of Ireland.
The Liverpool U23s captain, who made his senior debut for the Reds against Plymouth Argyle in the FA Cup on January 18, replaces the injured Tom Lawrence and joins club teammate Ben Woodburn in Chris Coleman's squad.
Wilson already has a cap at senior level for his country, having made his debut under Coleman in a World Cup qualifier against Belgium in October 2013. In doing so, the winger became his country's youngest ever player at 16 years and 208 days.
Wales take on Ireland in Dublin on Friday March 24.
- Liverpool FC Rumours Suggest a Number of Transfers in the Coming Year
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood