Last Updated: 20/04/17 11:52am
Premier League legends Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard will be inducted into the National Football Museum Hall of Fame.
Liverpool icon Gerrard and Lampard, who broke the club goalscoring record during his time at Stamford Bridge, are joined by the late Gary Speed in the names added to the list of greats in a September ceremony.
Former Arsenal goalkeeper Bob Wilson, Ex-West Ham player and manager Billy Bonds, England women's record goalscorer Kelly Smith and 129-cap Rachel Yankey will also all go in.
The Football For All inductee is Paralympian and England CP footballer Alistair Patrick-Heselton, while the Historian Panel has selected Manchester United's Charlie Roberts to be bestowed a place in the Hall as a Historic Player.
The inductees were decided by a host of the game's greats and Hall of Fame members including; Sir Geoff Hurst, Gordon Banks, Sir Bobby Charlton, Peter Schmeichel, Roger Hunt, Kevin Keegan, Bryan Robson, Francis Lee, Trevor Francis, Ossie Ardiles, George Cohen, Norman Hunter, Sue Lopez and Marianne Spacey, making the achievement even more special.
The Hall of Famers will all be inducted at a ceremony at the museum in Manchester on September 21.
National Football Museum interim director Kevin Haygarth said: "We're delighted to be inducting nine players who have amazed us with their commitment to the great game.
"The decision-making panel is made up of some of the greatest players and managers to grace the game, including some of the 1966 World Cup winning team, which makes the accolade even more prestigious."
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme
- Naby Keita swoop latest
- Steven Gerrard’s U18s to face Burton Albion at St George’s Park