Five of Liverpool's Premier League fixtures in the upcoming season have today been rescheduled for television coverage.
Jürgen Klopp’s side will now kick off their campaign against Watford at 12.30pm on Saturday August 12, with the game broadcast by Sky Sports.
The Anfield clash with Arsenal will kick off at 4pm on Sunday August 27 and the trip to Manchester City is set to begin at 12.30pm on Saturday September 9 – both shown by Sky.
BT Sport will broadcast Liverpool’s away meeting with Leicester City at 5.30pm on Saturday September 23, and Sky will televise the game at Newcastle United at 4.30pm on Sunday October 1.
Click here to view an updated fixture list.
Please note all times are BST.
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme