Liverpool's first-team stars were back out on the pitches at Melwood on Thursday for day two of pre-season training ahead of the 2017-18 campaign.
After undergoing a series of medical tests yesterday, the players returned to using the ball this afternoon as they were put through their paces by manager Jürgen Klopp.
The Reds are currently warming up for their first friendly fixture of the summer - a meeting with Tranmere Rovers at Prenton Park next Wednesday.
See how preparations for that game are coming along with our gallery from training below.
Exclusive LFC Copyright image. Do not share without authorisation.
Photos by John and Andrew Powell
Brought to you by Vitality, official wellness partner of Liverpool FC
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme
- Naby Keita swoop latest
- Steven Gerrard’s U18s to face Burton Albion at St George’s Park