Philippe Coutinho has been named in the Brazil squad for a pair of friendlies in Melbourne in June.
The Liverpool attacker was selected by coach Tite on Friday ahead of internationals against South American rivals Argentina, and Australia, next month.
Brazil will face Argentina at Melbourne Cricket Ground on Friday June 9, before taking on Australia at the same venue four days later.
- Liverpool FC Rumours Suggest a Number of Transfers in the Coming Year
- Fantasy football Tip: The Top 4 Goalkeepers to Have on Your Fantasy Football Team
- Liverpool aiming to steal a march on Arsenal in top four race
- Champions League Race: Four Into One Doesn’t Go
- Sadio Mane Latest Victim of International Curse
- Liverpool eager to make their mark on Champions League return
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood