Philippe Coutinho has been named in the Brazil squad for a pair of friendlies in Melbourne in June.
The Liverpool attacker was selected by coach Tite on Friday ahead of internationals against South American rivals Argentina, and Australia, next month.
Brazil will face Argentina at Melbourne Cricket Ground on Friday June 9, before taking on Australia at the same venue four days later.
- Gimenez dreaming of Premier League move as Man Utd and Liverpool circle
- Ings hints at Liverpool stay as he focuses on the present in fitness battle
- Mane in full training in 10 days
- Day two of pre-season: The latest photos from Melwood
- Behind the scenes: A brilliant montage of pre-season day one
- Mane to miss Liverpool’s opening friendlies
- Liverpool dealt Naby Keita blow as RB Leipzig insist ‘nothing’ will make them sell
- Melwood photos: Danny Ings continues recovery programme
- Naby Keita swoop latest
- Steven Gerrard’s U18s to face Burton Albion at St George’s Park